Is it can compile my code at any custom directory, or I must copy my code to IL2c folder to compile?

Jan 13, 2016 at 1:46 AM
Hi,
I tried to compile the helloword.cs example and it's word. Now I am trying to compile my custom class in my our folder. The mscorlib.dll path is absolute point to the IL2C folder. I got the error:
Generating C file...
Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'E:\Learning\Viegrid\Native\TaiLieu\IL2C' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at Il2Native.Logic.IlReader.AddAsseblyReference(List`1 assemblies, HashSet`1 added, String resolvedFilePath)
   at Il2Native.Logic.IlReader.LoadReferencesForCompiling(List`1 assemblies)
   at Il2Native.Logic.IlReader.CompileWithRoslynInMemory(String[] source)
   at Il2Native.Logic.IlReader.Load()
   at Il2Native.Logic.Il2Converter.Convert(String[] sources, String outputFolder, String[] args, String[] filter)
   at Il2Native.Program.Main(String[] args)
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2016 at 3:10 PM
you have issue with permissions set on your files and the permissions which you are using when running the app, sync them to solve the issue